AIR DUCT CLEANING COLORADO
A Healthy Environment Begins With The Air You Breathe!
• Largest Duct Cleaning Company in state of Colorado
• Powerful Truck Mount Equipped Units for Commercial Calls
• Powerful Van Mount Equipped Units for Residential Customers
• Committed to Quality, Quick Response, & Customer Satisfaction
• Use Only Source-Removal Tec...
• 50% Of All Illness Is Aggravated Or Caused By Polluted Indoor Air
• Indoor Air Is Anywhere From 2 to 10 Times More Hazardous Than Outdoor Air
• The Indoor Air Quality Is The United States' Number One Environmental Health Problem• The Indoor Air Quality Is The United States' Number One Health Problem
• Today's Homes & Buildings Contain A Long List Of Pollution Sources. As A Result, Natural Air Cleansing Agents Such As Ozone & Negative Ions Are Kept Out, While Contaminants Are Kept In
•Allergen Level In Super-Insulated Homes Is In Ordinary Homes
• A Baby Crawling On The Floor Inhales The Equivalent Of 4 Cigarettes A Day, As Molds, Mildews, Fungi & Duct Mites
• Most People Spend Well Over 90% Of Their Time Indoors
• 6 Out Of 10 Homes & Buildings Are 'Sick', Meaning They Are Hazardous To Your Health.
FACTS ABOUT INDOOR AIR QUALITY
Why is it important to clean my air ducts?
If not properly installed, maintained, and operated, components of forced air systems may become contaminated with particles of dust, pollen or other debris. When moisture is present, the potential for microbiological growth, mold, increases and spores from such growth may be released into the home's living space. Some of these contaminants may cause allergic reactions or other symptoms in people if they are exposed to them.
When should I consider having my air ducts cleaned?
There are several "checks" one can undertake to determine whether air duct cleaning is needed: * Presence of mold growth inside sheet metal ducts or on other components of the heating and cooling system. Ducts are infested with vermin, e.g. (rodents or insects) * Ducts are clogged with excessive amounts of dust and debris and/or particles are actually released into the home from your supply registers.
Professional Dryer Vent Cleaning Services should be performed every six months to three years depending on many factors such as dryer efficiency, length of duct, number of turns in duct, length of any vertical duct. Most homeowners do not think about dryer vent cleaning services until their dryer stops working or overheats and causes a fire. Some homeowners have even purchased a new dryer thinking the old one was wore out, only to find that the new dryer didn't work any better because the dryer vent was clogged with lint. Dryer vents become clogged with lint because lint particles bypass the lint filter entering the duct with warm moist air which clings to the walls of the duct. The longer the duct, vertical duct, and turns increase this buildup. This buildup restricts airflow through the duct which increases back pressure on the dryer fan causing the dryer to overheat.